New generation of intelligent helmet for powered paragliding
New Helmet Full Contact 4 is developed especially for powered paragliding. Due to the used materials (mainly carbon) is FC4 the lightest and safest helmet in its class. Helmet is equipped with headphones and microphone. With intelligently solved connectors is it possible to connect a variety of devices - via cable or via Bluetooth. A new offer is a range of fully compatible protective plexiglass shields.
• Lightweight, compact, hand-laminated shell from carbon/kevlar sandwich provides complete head protection
• Three sizes (S, M, L)
• Adjustable internal headset - protection against noise
• Possibility of connections external radio via cable
• Possibility to connect your phone and other devices using Bluetooth
• Possibility to connect several helmets (intercom) using Bluetooth
• Low weight - 790 g including basic equipment
• Microphone filters protected by industrial design
Differential microphone system is a combination of passive and active damping, which allows sufficiently understand the spoken word near the acoustic source strength of about 120 dB.
The passive damping provides selected type microphone insert with mechanical and acoustic damping.
Active damping ensures filter specifically designed for this purpose. It is a frequency filter tuned around the spoken word. Shielded cabling eliminates electrical interference from the ignition system of the engine.